Monday 2 May 2016

Derek explains about mediumship and shares a poem sent to him about a loss.



It's always hard to overcome a loss, but no mater what we do, we can't bring them back for you, we can try and connect to their energy and get some validations from them, and a message, very often you feel their love for you and your family. In the above interview I try and explain what its like for me. Every medium is different and work in different ways.

There is often some confusion between what a medium is and what a psychic is. The basic difference is that a psychic reads from your personal energy/aura and will tell you about you, as well as being very intuitive, I am very skilled Aura reader and often see colours around people.

A medium connects on a higher level with the world of spirit and connects with your loved ones, family and friends who have passed on to the spirit world. A medium is also psychic, but a psychic is not necessarily a medium. I use my strong natural psychic abilities to do both. There is never any guarantees as this is classed as experimental.


I like to bring though your friends and family that can help you now, this can be a very healing experience. A private sitting should be both evidential in nature and an enjoyable experience. If I can't get a connection within the first 10 mins, then I will return any payments and suggest another time or Psychic medium.


It can sometimes be helpful if you bring some thing belonging to the person with whom you would like to communicate.

Some amazing photos have been taken at some of my shows where you can see images of animals like the dog above, I was in Aberdeen and the Photo below as taken.



I believe we can all connect to our loved ones and we get messages all the time if we open our minds, I sometimes in my shows put a name on a board and get everyone in the room to bring the person though, sometimes the info we get is mind blowing.




I often get Poems sent to me from Clients and Friends this is one I got from someone who lost his wife to suicide.


Miss me but let me go
When I come to the end of the road
and the sun is set for me,
I want no rites in a gloom filled room
Why cry for a soul set free?
Miss me a little....but not too long
and not with your head bowed low,
Remember the love that we once shared.
Miss me but let me go
For this is a journey we all must take
and each must do it alone,
It’s all a part of the Master’s plan
a step on the road to home.
When you are lonely and sick of heart
go to the friends we know,
Bury your sorrows in doing good deeds
Miss me but let me go
Sent by a friend, who lost his wife.
If you feel it would help to have a chat or session with me feel free to get in touch, remember there is no guarantee I can connect, as it is classed as experimental.

Client comments - My 5 friends and I arranged to have Derek give us individual readings recently and everyone was impressed by his talents. One skeptical friend came back from her reading in happy tears after receiving a message from her recently deceased relative. The following day she looked relaxed and happy  - for the first time since the funeral she told me she felt as if a huge weight had been lifted.
So on behalf of us all - thank you for sharing your skills Derek - we will be recommending you to others!
Liz and friends  

Call or text 07468119634

No comments:

Post a Comment